Iconic HEVEA Natural Rubber Duck Kawan Toy, Designed with no holes, Plastic-Free
Your Baby’s Favourite Eco Companion, Kawan, is Hevea’s first coloured toy and is a product of much thought and development. Using natural pigment colours, Kawan encourages baby’s sensation of touch and stimulates the development of baby’s vision.
Kawan comes in a cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
1 toy = 3 functions – Playing · Teething · Bathing
- Natural rubber, free from phthalates, petroleum, PVC and BPA
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- floats on water
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- 12 cm tall
- Perfect for those looking for the perfect baby shower gifts or organic baby toys
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.
The bathing toys should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially suitable for rubber. They should not be washed in a dishwasher. For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toys, use vinegar. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge.
Kawan is hand painted with pigments from vegetables and plants. Due to the colours being natural, they might fade over time. The toy should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer.
The bath toy has no holes in the bottom as most other bath toys. This prevents grime and mould build-up inside the bath toy and keeps your baby’s bath water safe. The bath toy is free from BPA, phthalates, and PVC, which make it safe to chew on and bathe with, without harm from chemicals.
The toy is made from 100% natural rubber which isn’t conserved or given added antioxidants to keep it light yellow. Natural rubber is a natural material that changes over time.