Iconic HEVEA Non-Toxic, Pure Natural Rubber Kawan Teether, Highly hygienic design, Plastic-Free.
The Iconic HEVEA Kawan Teether is made of Pure Natural Rubber and is completely free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, and plastic. The colour is painted with pure natural plant pigments and helps stimulate and encourage the baby’s vision. Irritated gums will find great relief chewing the textured beak, feet, and neck. Kawan is soft, light and gentle, and easy to hold for even the tiniest hands. The one-piece design has no squeaker, cracks or joints, which prevents the build-up of bacteria and mould. Kawan is from Malaysia, where his name means Friend. Safe by Nature, beautiful by Design.
Kawan teether comes in an eco-friendly gift-box with a cute duck cut out in front of the box, perfect for both girls and boy.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC, EVAtane, silicone, and BPA
- Handpainted with pure natural plant pigments
- Texture on beak, feet, and neck – ideal for relieving irritated gums
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- One-piece design – has no cracks or joints which prevent bacteria build-up
- Soft, light and gentle – easy to hold and chew on for even the smallest hand
- 10 cm tall
- Perfect for parents who are looking for eco-friendly baby products or natural baby toys
Complies with safety standard EN 71.
The Kawan teether can be cleaned in warm water and mild soap can be used if needed. Do NOT boil it. The teether should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer. Due to the natural colours, they might fade over time. If there are splits or changes in the teether, it should be discarded. Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teether.
It is not recommended to freeze or cool down the teether, as it can damage the baby’s gums.
HEVEA teethers are tested by independent laboratories to prove compliance with the CE & EN71 safety standard.
It should NOT be cleaned in a dishwasher or microwave.